The Ansel Adams Collection in The Wilderness Society gallery space is a memorable venue for hosting your next special event or meeting.
Located in downtown Washington, D.C., near Metro stops on the blue, orange and red lines, The Wilderness Society gallery space offers an intimate and elegant setting for cocktail parties, dinners, meetings and small conferences in two unique areas:
- Our modern Gallery featuring the photographs of Ansel Adams, and
- Our fully equipped, 55 seat (25 at table) Board Room.
Hours, pricing and amenities
To reserve the gallery space, complete and submit our online reservation request form or contact us at (202) 833-2300 or email@example.com.
Before you contact us, please review the below policies:
- There is a four-hour minimum for the board room or for the gallery space, but the gallery may be rented by the hour in conjunction with a four-or-more-hour board room rental.
- There is an hourly surcharge to cover HVAC and building security for events that extend beyond or begin after 6 p.m. on weekdays or on the weekend. An additional daily surcharge for weekend rentals ensures on-site assistance during your event.
- A 20% discount is offered to 501(c)3 non-profit organizations.
- Included with all rentals are WiFi access, and use of AV equipment, lectern, easels and other standard meeting materials, and a food service area.
- The gallery capacity is 150-175 (standing) and 100 (seated); it is available from 5:30-10 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- The board room capacity is 25 (seated at the table); it is available from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
Location and parking
The Ansel Adams at The Wilderness Society is located in the heart of downtown at 1615 M Street in northwest, Washington, D.C.
For a map and other location details, see our visitor information.
When available, onsite parking is an additional cost. Contact the PMI garage at 202-785-9465 for pricing. There are additional parking garages nearby along with on-street metered parking.