The following internships are available at The Wilderness Society. Each opportunity is designed for undergraduate or graduate students in the summer, spring, and fall semesters; please see individual postings for semester-specific information and application deadlines. Unless otherwise noted, all internships are unpaid.
- Communications Internship (Washington, DC)
- Communications Internship (Denver, CO)
- Government Relations Internship (Washington, DC)
- Legal Internship - Part-Time (Washington, DC)
- Philanthropy Internship (Washington, DC)
How to Apply
Please email a resume, cover letter, and recent writing sample as noted in the specific posting. Please use the subject line to indicate the internship program you are applying for.