We are no longer accepting applications for the 2012 fellowship. Please check back for 2013 information.
Through the Wild Forever Future Fellowship, The Wilderness Society offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to exceptional undergraduates and graduate students to work alongside the leaders of the land protection movement.
Placed in field offices all over the country for one year, Wild Forever Future Fellows:
- Closely collaborate with seasoned land protection professionals on sophisticated, multi-faceted campaigns to protect wild places.
- Work in and around iconic wild places to build connections with the people that care the most about these places.
- Receive intensive training in the classroom and on the job on all aspects of land protection — from the history of the movement to the strategies that win campaigns.
- Develop a professional network of land protection experts from across the country.
- Receive hands-on support from a mentor to map out a career in land protection.
Fellowships are for one year. They are full-time, paid positions. They also are highly competitive.
For more information, see http://wildforeverfuture.org/site/fellowships.