Dave Matthews and friends enjoying Dreaming Tree wine
What do Dave Matthews, California winemaking and wilderness conservation have in common?
Quite a lot these days. We’re excited to announce that The Wilderness Society will host a booth with our new charitable partner The Dreaming Tree wines at this summer’s Dave Matthews Band concerts.
What’s special about The Dreaming Tree wines?
The Dreaming Tree wines portfolio, a collection of sustainably produced wines, is a collaboration between noted wine maker Steve Reeder and musician Dave Matthews, a member of our governing council.
Dave Matthews, The Dreaming Tree and The Wilderness Society share a commitment to supporting and protecting our wild places — and to promoting conservation-oriented lifestyles.
Stop by The Wilderness Society and The Dreaming Tree booth at DMB concerts:
- Visit our booth at the DMB “Eco-Village” to plant a tree in the Virtual Forest, or get a real sapling to plant at home.
- We’ll be at all 41 Dave Matthews Band concerts over the summer (tour kicks off May 18).
- At the booth, you can plant a tree in the Virtual Forest. When you plant a tree in the Virtual Forest, you take a stand with others nationwide in support of wild places.
- For a small donation, pick up a real tree sapling to plant at home.
Can’t make it to a Dave Matthews Band concert?
- Visit The Dreaming Tree wines to plant your tree in the Virtual Forest.
- Follow the tour on The Wilderness Society’s Facebook page and The Dreaming Tree’s Facebook page. There you’ll find information about upcoming hikes and other opportunities to experience wilderness.
The Dreaming Tree wines are committed to helping extend our message of wilderness protection through a year-long retail campaign and online Virtual Forest.